A healthy social environment promotes learning! Allowing time for understanding, dealing with and preventing conflicts is the key to creating a culture of peace in our schools and youth organizations.
We offer training’s in compassionate communication for students, faculty, staff and parents. By providing tools that promote self-awareness, empathetic listening and personal responsibility, we facilitate a safe space to discuss and understand differences.
Teacher, students and administrative staff can learn to:
- Co-create a safe and supportive learning environment
- Cultivate emotional intelligence, respect, and compassion
- Resolve conflicts and prevent or de-escalate violence
- Support youth to know their potential and help them become motivated by their eagerness to learn
- Build communication skills which support standing up for own needs while also taking in the perspective of others and the community as a whole
- Children get more in touch with themselves and get better at listening to and showing empathy for other children
Workshop topics include:
- Preventing bullying
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Empathy for self and others
- Basic NVC model–observations, feelings, needs, and requests
- Hearing the need behind the “no”
- And more as we design workshops for your situation
Nonviolent communication is a universal tool for creating dialogue and understanding in a conflict. It is designed to inquire into what happened, how you feel about it, which needs are unfulfilled in the connection, and finally what you would like to see happen. Through NVC practices, students develop compassion, empathy for self and others, awareness of their own and others’ needs, and conflict resolution skills.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to see how
your organization can thrive with Healthy Communication!