Would you like to feel more understood by your partner? How would your home environment change if you and your family members could more clearly and respectively communicate needs and desires?
In our workshops and classes, you will learn to
- Disagree harmoniously
- Listen in a way that creates trust
- Understand and support what matters to your partner and/or children
- Manage togetherness and independence in effective ways
- Find mutually beneficial strategies to run the household
- Nurture your children's self-esteem and self-worth
Nonviolent Communication and other healthy communication strategies can assist families in creating dialogue and understanding during a conflict. By learning NVC, families develop compassion, empathy for self and others, awareness of their own and others’ needs, and conflict resolution skills.