Capital NVC is an organization committed to the growth of Nonviolent Communication in the Baltimore/DC metropolitan area and to creating peace and understanding in the world. These resources are available on www.capitalnvc.org and below.
On-line and Telephone Learning and Connection. These resources, offered by different members of the NVC community, will enrich our personal lives and group efforts.
- The Compassion Course - This is a year-long telephone and online opportunity to learn NVC, offered by Thom Bond of the New York Center for Nonviolent Communication. Very low cost.
- NVC Academy - Internet-based NVC learning and teleclasses with certified trainers.
- NVC Wiki - Collaborative web site for recording information on NVC-related projects
- The Exercise - Experience NVC by doing an on-line exercise
- Center for Nonviolent Communication - Bookstore of the main international NVC organization
- PuddleDancer Press - Publisher of NVC books. Offers some valuable free resources for sharing NVC
- Galloping Giraffe Enterprises - Makers of GROK feelings and needs card decks and magnets
- The Empathy Labyrinth - Makers of the Empathy Labyrinth (of interest to trainers)
- PuddleDancer Press Free Resources
- NVC World resource portal
- Needs in different languages
- Giraffe Juice children's book